Thursday, November 25, 2010

I'm thankful for you (*blushing*)

Good Morning and Happy Thanksgiving.
A few pieces of artwork (from Carter) for Thanksgiving

I am writing this post from my non-turkey smelling house while lounging, drinking coffee, and watching the Macy’s parade with the family. And I’m thankful for that (I love cooking, but I also like it when someone else cooks every so often).

Its days like today that I am reminded of how thankful I am for so many things (a wonderful husband, beautiful healthy children, a rockin' family, amazing friends, cute pets (when they don't crap everywhere), health, freedom, there are more... I could keep going. But I won’t list them all - because I’m sure (if you’re on any forms of social media) you have been bombarded with a million lists of “things I am thankful for.”

But, as Bilbo stated best, I don't want to leave out how thankful I am for this little corner of the internet that I call my blog. Where I can say anything that I feel the need to say.

Because, however dorky it sounds when I tell people “I’m a mom blogger” – it gives me a little bit of sanity. The whole blogging (and social media) community gives me sanity and comfort.

And for that – I am so thankful.

I love having a community that I can vent to, ask for advice from, gush to about how much I love (or am annoyed by) my family, or just speak openly to.

To sum up, I’m thankful for you. Each and every one of you.


Note: I don't want to leave out how thankful I am for washable markers. SO freaking thankful.

1 comment:

Bilbo said...

Thanks for the shout...and happy belated Thanksgiving...love the pictures!!