Saturday, November 27, 2010

Chrissy's Birthday



Note: Today’s post is brought to you by my lovely husband. I have no control over what he writes, posts, or does on this site for the next hour. In fact, I logged him into my account and won’t even see what he has done until it’s published. Enjoy.


This is my version of P.D.A. I don’t hold hands or cuddle in public like some of you freaks out there but I will scream from the mountain tops about how much I love and respect my wife; not only what she endures on a daily basis with two maniac kids and keeping a house hold running as smoothly as she does, and for those of you who know me out there you know I’m like a 3rd child, but how much I love you for just being you. You are the love of my life and I can’t say that enough, I LOVE YOU. Now, tomorrow is my wife’s birthday and nothing makes me happier then to see her happy so here I go.


I’ve been reading gotfam for the last 3 years and nothing that comes out of Chrissy’s brain that she puts down on cyber paper ceases to amaze me anymore. What started out as pictures for family and friends to see her first pregnancy and Carter born has turned into an amazing read on a daily basis. I’m so very proud of you and can’t even begin to tell you how talented you are. So, to aid in your ongoing blogging adventures your kids and I, with help from Uncle Trad and Uncle Ben, got you a little gift. We hope you like it.

LOVE the GOTFAMS

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday Chrissy! Hope you are having a great day.

Gotfam said...

Thanks!! I am having a great day.

Anything that involves a giant apple logo makes me very happy!

Karen At Home said...

Aw, that is so sweet Chrissy! I hope you had a wonderful birthday!!!

Karen

Bilbo said...

Happy belated birthday, Chrissy! Your hubby did a great job with his guest post, and his love really showed through. My guest posts are all done by the dog, so you were fortunate not only to have someone who wrote wonderful prose, but who also (probably) didn't leave a lot of slobber on your keyboard. Once again, happy birthday, and many, many more!