Friday, November 5, 2010

10pm Friday Night

It’s 10pm on a Friday night … and everyone (except me) is asleep in the Gotfam household.

- Avery is asleep (oh sure, nap it up sweetie … so that you can scream all night long).

- Carter is asleep (although he mumbled about how “mom and dad got to stay downstairs” for a good two hours after we put him in his bed).

- Chad is asleep on the couch (although he seems to know if I glance at him … and hurries up to mumble “I’m not sleeping!”).

- Layla is asleep (in fact … she just had a doggy dream which looked as if she may have been dream chasing someone … maybe in her dreams she chases Carter with trucks while yelling "Carter GO")

- Brutus is asleep in a laundry basket (he’s banned to the laundry room until he STOPS CRAPPING IN THE HOUSE).

And I’m awake. Not because I am not tired. But because I was trying to figure out how to do programming/coding on a new website - more to come on this … hopefully soon. But needless to say … programming/coding is just too smart for me. Too freaking smart. Maybe if I crap on the floor throughout the house ... I can take naps all day in a warm blanket in a laundry basket.

There are no pictures for this post. Not because I didn't have new ones. But because I left the camera in Avery's room - and she's sleeping. And hell if i'm waking her up when she's sleeping ... she turns all kinds of demon if you wake her from sleep.

No comments: