Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Things I shouldn’t admit on my blog

A few things happened today that make me feel … like I should feel embarrassed …but I don’t.

Thing 1 (no, I won’t make this whole post sound like a Dr. Seuss book):
I walked out to my car …and noticed that Carter’s potty was sitting in the (open) garage … drying in the sun. In front of our entire neighborhood.

Thing 2:
I had to go to the urgicare because I had three very separate issues.
One issue, my pink eye had not gone away yet…in fact, it’s now in both eyes. AND…I’m all tweaked out because friends of ours told me that pink eye comes from bacteria from feces.
The second issue: my nose hurt… in my nose…it felt like I had a big bump in it (not so much big random zit pain...more like "ouch..something hurts in my nose"). Turns out – I have a cold sore … in my nose.
The third issue: my ear hurt. Turns out – I have fluid in my ears.

So, to sum up today’s “things”… I clean out and dry my kid’s shitter in the driveway/garage, I have herpies in my nose, and shit in my eyes.

I'm so classy. So freaking classy.

Bet you wish you lived by me!

note: for obvious reasons, there are no pictures to go with this post

2 comments:

Bilbo said...

Um...thanks for sharing. Now I don't feel so bad.

Terri said...

LMAO!! I laughed for two hours after reading this post! You are so freakin hilarious!!!