Friday, October 8, 2010

I respectfully disagree

Someone recently told me about a website where you could plug in your url and it would plop out it's estimated worth. And of course, I thought this would be a nice way of seeing that I am (read: my blog is) in fact worthless.

(I also wanted to know because I have been toying with the idea of getting my own url...and website...no offense blogspot).

Well, to my surprise (and to the internet's obvious error)...this is what popped up:

Now...we all know that something was wrong for this site to indicate that my blogspot address is worth that. But...how fun to see this!
If anyone is in the market for a new blogspot url... I'd be happy to sell this one to you for the bargain price of $20,000 (but this is my limited time offer...and i'll even throw in the cat (watch out...he poops on the floor)).

1 comment:

Bilbo said...

That's a pretty good estimate! I have to pay my friends and family to read MY blog.