Sunday, October 10, 2010

Carter’s school had a science fair (activity 22)

Given how extremely nerdy I am…I had to go – because science is fun.

In fact, I was really excited to go. Even though, his school is for pre-preschool, preschool, kindergarten and first grade….so we couldn’t expect any mind boggling experiments….but whatever – science fairs rock (enter my nerdiness (although – nerdiness is in the eye of the beholder right? Maybe my husband’s fantasy football is nerdy too… but in a much different (read: lamer) way)).

And we were pleasantly surprised to see some really fun and really interactive science exhibits. Carter learned about bugs, magnifying glasses, microscopes (although he struggled using it with just one eye), strange matter, water tornados, dancing raisins, etc.

Science fairs rock. For us nerds.

I wish I had pictures of the science fair. But I forgot my camera.

Instead, please enjoy this picture of Avery in the double stroller (while Carter played in the park).

No comments: