Tuesday, February 9, 2010

A steady diet of Cheddar Bunnies and American Cheese

Is it possible to survive on Cheddar Bunnies and American Cheese slices alone? Carter would like to prove that the answer to this question is yes. In fact – he feels so adamant about it that he intends to throw a tantrum anytime I get any other food near his face. To the point that this mommy begs to ask the question, “is this fight worth it?”

I had to track him down and climb into his tent with him to try to convince him into some grilled cheese bites. Don't ask me what he's wearing.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

My kids would totatlly live on cheddar bunnies if I let them. I know they are organic and the ingredient label doesn't read too badly (but certainly not the best snack), but geez... why the bunnies? Why not spinach? Lima beans? Or at least those cool shelled edamames that come in the cute kid loving Dora packaging?!

Gotfam said...

And why sliced american cheese? Yuck. Can't quite get more nasty processed than that.