Saturday, August 15, 2009

Cuyahoga County Fair

I'll just open this post by saying - I am disturbed that I can honestly say that I have been to TWO fairgrounds this summer. Two. That is probably two more fairgrounds than I have ever been to any previous summer... or two more than I have ever been to ...ever.

But, there are reasons fairs can be fun.

1.) There are signs like this. If you don't find this funny...you more than likely don't find my entire blog funny.

And I have to add that there was a giant inflatable cow at the entrance to the fair as well (and by 'giant' I mean like almost two stories tall). And I had to stop Chad from sitting under it (I could have had a romulus and remus-ish photo). AND there was a fake cow with rubber fake udders that people could milk. There are no words to describe how weird I find this.

2.) There are animals at fairs.

Here is Bryce showing Carter chicks

Grandma showing Carter bunnies

And some other random animals standing/laying in their feces

3.) There is beer at fairs. Of which I don't actually have pictures of...i just thought I should point that out.

4.) Fair rides. Carter went on the Merry-go-round for the first time.



No comments: