Thursday, July 2, 2009

New Digs

The unthinkable has happened. The GotFam has finally found a new home. After months of failed attempts to sell our current house and buy a new one…it may actually be happening.

I should throw in the whole “pending” status disclaimer. Just in case something happens…people aren’t all, “why won’t she blog about something else … she keeps blogging about selling her house and it always falls through.” To which I say, “shut it.”

At least I stopped blogging about my failed attempt to win a “look how cool I am” award.

We signed all of the paperwork to purchase a new home last night. And almost immediately Chad cracked a beer and his blood pressure sky rocketed at the thought that we own two homes (for the next two days).

We will be moving this month. So, expect to see a lot of frantic, “why do we do everything so last minute” posts coming soon.

No comments: