Friday, May 29, 2009

Still obsessing about my kids poop and boogies

Had someone told me years ago that when my child gets sick I would obsess about his bodily functions, I never would have believed them. I would have assumed that I would be the mom that just cleaned up whatever came out of my kid – and went on with my day. This just isn’t me though.

I find myself obsessing about the color, consistency and frequency of Carter’s poop and boogies. How else will I know if he needs more to drink, something else to eat, more vicks at night?

Being a mom has so many perks. This may be one of them. You find out that you have become a detective…and your clues are in the details.

You may notice that there is no picture with this post. I’m guessing that you’re feeling relieved given the title.

No comments: