Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My I Tunes Won’t open. I’m done. I cease to exist

Good GOD – My I TUNES IS BROKEN. How on earth am I supposed to make it through the day with any form of normalcy?

I have playlists for the morning time “wake up”, playlists for the afternoon, work-out playlists, “crawly time” playlists, you name it … and I probably have a designated playlist to help soundtrack it.

I don’t even know what to do with myself right now. Outside of repeatedly clicking on the itunes icon to see if maybe this time it will work.

The sound track of my life has stopped... I know this sounds dramatic. If I had a song to make you understand how dramatic this situation is....it would be....OH MY GOD - I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT WOULD BE!! I am so flustered I don't even know what I listen to. TELL ME WHAT I LISTEN TO COMPUTER.

Maybe I will have to turn the radio on... shudder

No comments: