Saturday, May 16, 2009

Flash Backs

So, last night I was having some seasonal flashbacks…and I wonder; Which memory is funnier:

A.) My brother asking my mother-in-law what Neal Diamond could be wearing if she was wearing her sweater for Christmas eve
B.) My face after realizing what happens to babies after you feed them prunes
C.) Carter being in a throw down at music class ... with a girl
D.) Brutus throwing up directly into the right shoe (from my favorite pair of shoes) – this was much funnier a day or two after…especially since I yelled at him for about 10 minutes when I found it – and then threatened to sell him on ebay for most of the day.
E.) Trad yelling at Michael for smacking him while cutting sushi…you had to be there…about ten minutes afterwards


I am not sure which was funnier…all of them were equally funny – but for much different reasons.

No comments: