Thursday, May 7, 2009

Calling all opinions…

I am on the lookout for a good baby photographer. I used kiddie kandids for Carter’s 3 month photography and have regretted it ever since. They kept trying to pose my tiny angel into adult-ish - senior photo-ish crappy poses. He was 3 months old…don’t try to cross his little legs and prop up his head by his arm. I mean…come on

So, he will be turning 12 months old soon enough and I need photos. I want cool, artsy, photo journalistic style photos. Not cheesy crap (quite frankly..anyone that reads the blog frequently knows that I can do that - below are some of the cheesy ones I have taken (this week)...I can't help it...I am a mom...I take photos ALL THE TIME).



To warn you: I come from a long line of artsy, picky, perfectionist...just any photo isn't good enough. I need the best photos...and a photographer that can read my mind...and I don't think that is too much to ask for.

So…email me suggestions:
gotfam.blogspot@gmail.com

No comments: