Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Last Straw

Dear Carter,

I have begged you, I have pleaded with you, I have bribed you...now I am threatening you. If you do not start to sleep at night - I will stock pile all of the embarassing photos of you that I can. And EVERY single time you go on a date, I will bring out the embarassing photos.


Furthermore, I will go into lengthy details about how cute your 'little winkie' was...and I promise to embarass the crap out of you in front of each and every single date. Do you understand me?

Mommy loves you - but is just not above threats.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Bribing has become one of my most useful mommy tools... sadly. The things you say you will never do until you actually become a mother... a sleep deprived mother... sigh... I feel your pain and am behind you on this one. Carter - PLEASE sleep for your mother!