Saturday, March 7, 2009

Baby Gym

We have been trying to decide if we want to join a baby gym for the last few cold months. Just to get some extra fun and exercise time for Carter.

So we checked out two places this weekend. The first place had a lot of potential - and we may do a trial run with them.

The second was not as fun (we did our trial run). Plus, they made us wear name tags (Carter had to wear one too). Which, just seems goofy to me. "Hello - my name is stop talking to me...i'm playing"

We did have fun though. Carter liked the toys - and always enjoys blankly staring at other babies.

He played and played and played.


And then crashed out in his car seat.


And now he has a cold. Which just supports my theory that I should disinfect EVERYTHING that he touches. I must have missed a toy.

No comments: