Thursday, January 8, 2009

Prunes, Poo and other things starting with "P"



Whoever told me that feeding prunes to a baby wasn’t that big of a deal should be shot! I can’t remember who it was…but when I do…that person is getting an earful. I guess I knew that something would happen from prunes…but I didn’t anticipate World War Three exploding in his pants for two days straight.

I was sitting on my couch this morning typing out an email and heard him making poo-ish noises. Well, I looked over just in time to see the leg holes of his pj’s completely fill up with poo – all the way down to his toes. I mean, he could have had leg shaped poo in his pjs for how filled up the legs were. Then poo started to seep out through the fabric.

Needless to say, we went upstairs to get changed and I decided to bath him. And what does my lovely child do then you ask? I’ll tell you – he pees all down the front of me after I pick him up to dry him off after his bath … AND THEN GIGGLES.

If I had to guess, I would think he lost about 2 pounds from this morning’s episode. Just a ball park guess though.

No comments: