Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Aunt Gretchie Comes to Visit ...

Gretchen flew in to see Carter last week. And she has given him his new nickname...thumper - as he tends to thump his one foot when he wants something.


Carters first time being babysat - by Gretchen and Regina. Someday when Carter grows up and looks at these pictures - he will say, "My parents left me with two hot chicks the first time they left me with babysitters ... my parents rock." At least that's how it goes in my head.


Mommies first outing without Carter. I was so sad to leave - but so happy to be out of the house. Gretchen, Regina and I went to Rocky River Brewing company for a girls dinner. It was fabulous. Chad took this of us right before we left.



Do you ever get the feeling that your baby is judging you? I had my first beer post-baby last week - while wearing a beer shirt - and gretchen snapped this picture. I just keep looking at Carter in this picure wondering if he's judging me.


No comments: